Shopping and school

14~09~2011

Today, I had to go to school for papers =_=

Full MA*RS Outfit,
I just forgot to wear the Alice time bow ._.


After, I went to Le passage du Have,  to buy some things
and wait for Evy ^^
We wanted to go to Mak Up Forever shop ,
I still have 40% off with my ESMOD card =D

Passage du Havre

Waiting for Evy~


Hello Bird !

Fish pedicure,
we saw one, dead, and  an other eating it ! XD
canibal fishes o_o


Today we got our order from
My lenses box and green lenses, 
but I am a bit affraid, 
I went to 2 doctors, I asked them a test
to know if I am able to wear lenses,
the both refused:
You have beautiful bleu eyes, and no problems to see
why wear colors lenses ?!

=_= and ?! If I want PURPLE eyes ?!
Seriously, do the test is nothing for them and could avoid accident,
I could be sure if my eyes could wear lenses...
So I will see if I test or no.
Could be very dangerous for eyes .....

Because I almost finished my firsth one :p




I will try to put some review about Kiko's brand, 
it's not expensive and not that bad actually !

Ajouter une légende

I do not really believe it will works,
you have beautiful lashes or no,
nothing is a miracle but , I will try for a monthn ^^"





The eye shadows and glitter eyeliner

and new phone case >_<




No comments:

Post a Comment