Shopping Day

05~08~2011

I woke up ate , again, 
so no museum but shopping in the city.

Outfit




Make-up




Went at Tokyo Nono, small a shopping center
with japanese brands / fashion.
I espacially wanted to go for Glamaz ^^


Salers are very nice, 
I even asked to Katie Kai where shegoes for her nails, 
(gyaru with 3D decorations)
she took my e-mail to send me the adress =D

Little break, because we missed the bus :)

Donut with strawberry jam

>_<

Came back at home around 6pm
and admirated the sunset =D


" It's like in Gone with the Wind" dixit Darling,
and yes ... something like that ^^"


Had a dinner and directrion Gym !

Ok ! Ready !

On the 1st floor, you can do excercices and at the same time watch the TV.
I First watched The Simpsons,
I was suprise, their english accent is pretty good !
I understood everything !
After i saw ... Two and a half Man( Mon Oncle Charlie) !
Made me think when I watch is with my brother at home XD
But unfortunately, I already saw thins one :p

Purchase:
Lashes box

Cape, FAUX FUR !
Parceque la vraie c'est le mal è_é

Hand Bag

MA*RS dress, Im in love with any "card" prints ._.

Off brand jacket, to fit with my Angelic Pretty Blue dress
and mini skirt

Boots

Wallet, present from Darling <3
Because mine was a bit old but espacially too small ^^"


No comments:

Post a Comment