Fashion University Vol.14, Art nails

Today it was the last day of exams at school.
Holidays will come soon~








We still have school till June 30th ... but I think it will be less tiring. hehe.



I also received my 48 nails polish *o* !
I tried immediatly !! >o<



I don't tried the UV machine yet, even if I received the first part of gels ><.
But the résult with this nail polish... Is not so bad.
Why I will destroy my nails ?! XD
It will be for the daily and the false nails for special accasions.
And to work with children + art nails .... hard XD
You must clean after meals, give them the shower etc ... You must wash your hands so often... Not easy.


I'm very tired, I spent 2 weeks a bit hard ^^ and unfortunately even if now I'm more free, darling has a lot of work, still sick ... Not a lot of time together.
And There are some little things,which, annoys me with him.
Not so important but which ruin the rare moments when he replies T_T

I'm looking forward to be at Tokyo in August ...D-36 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment