The Crinolines

I bought the last Ageha and the G&LB vol 35 during my stay in Tokyo and I realized that the “crinolines” are more popular since a moment …Marie-Antoinette the return ?! x)

[From Ageha]

Anyway, M-A has ever been the one of the best model for the lolitas and hime gyaru. ( but she deserved to loose her head … xp )
In the japanese "gothique" world, the “crinoline” which appearances it’s not new .
In the Gothic Lolita style it begins with lolita’s subcategory, the Ero-Lolita ( or Erotic-Lolita), but It’s the first time to me, for a Hime gal x).


[From Aghea: I like the mix with the Kimono

It was an article about traditional Kimonos for the New year ^^]

I like it, it’s very original, before it was the corsets that we shown , now the crinoline xp. The women of the last centuries must be shocked lol.
I realize the details of the both crinolines, the ribbons and chains … Thanks to the evolution, the crinoline has been ameliorated.

[From Gothc&Lolita Bible Vol 35: It was about the Habsburg Queens

The corset is wonderful but the model doesn't wear it well...

The line of the hips are not good, she is too straight >_< .

For me 2 posibilites:

1=> If you wear a corset ok but it's toemphasize the hips and accentuate the crucible size.
A corset is created to tighten, so tighten it!

2=> Don't wear an overbust corset or and underbust corset but just a "Serre-taille" ( clamp size)

After it's my opinion ^^]

At the beginning it was made with horsehair, “Crin de cheval” in French that’s why we called it”CRINoline” ^^ ( but now some people called it a "cage" )after it was in metal, more lightweight and strong.
I have a crinoline but only an “under” crinoline ^^, I will maybe be make a crinoline later … It can be great for a Tokyo Decadance …

[From the G&LB Vol 35]

No comments:

Post a Comment