Tokyo Decadance Special Science Fiction May,2010





With my "Chiquita" her boyfriend and a friend of them, we went to the last Tokyo Decadance in Paris, Special Science Fiction.
As usual, I'm totally in the theme of the party !!! xDDD


[ Train station to go ]








I was glad to spend a good time with friends,
and to forget my problems for a night.


[With my chiquita Andrea <3]










Selia sang "La marseillaise" our national Hymn, it was amazing !
His french is so good ! <3 width="425" height="344">


And we had se pleasure to heard his version of the Carmen Opera, like for the french hymn it was super. I really love this artist.




Carmen


And it's always a pleasure to ask him a photo ^^












I want my Darling have the same hair than him *o* ( soon soon ! XD)




Unfortunately some friends was not here like my Julie " De la roselière" T_T


But we had a lot of fun ....


[With Stella =D]












[ My Loli' Carrie]
[ My dear Sanja ]










[Front the Moulain Rouge <3]


No comments:

Post a Comment